Monday, May 30, 2011

DEADLINE REACHED!!!!




Finished and toned 104 rough drawings for the storyboard/animatic!! Mission accomplished!

I have already started looking for free sounds to create my scratch audio track. My hope is to complete the animatic by the end of the week. The summer semester begins tomorrow, and I am searching for freelance in the meantime, but I should be able to find a little time to complete this task. I am really focused on finishing this!
Here another new storyboard. I checked all my boards alongside with a shot list, and found that there were at least 7 new shots I could create to help make the story more cohesive and flow better:


3 comments:

  1. Hey John,

    Looks like we're up against similar challenges in both design and time management. I'm in the middle of boarding my own film. Thankfully I won't be doing any teaching this summer.

    The panel you posted looks great! I would love to see more. I'm always in a quandary as to how much to post but lately I'm posting almost anything that that will keep folks interested.

    Feel free to take a look.

    BTW the link to 7 Camels is really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sleeper! I love your blog and site!! Great job. I'm teaching 2 classes this summer, so any extra time I can find, I'm devoting to this! I'll keep posting!

    ReplyDelete